Year 12 Entry
Each year, the School admits up to 20 boys into Year 12, who are normally aged 16.
We welcome applications from boys who:
- are likely to be predicted at least seven or eight passes at GCSE (or equivalent) at grade 7/8/9 (A/A*);
- will thrive in a full-boarding environment and make the most of the opportunities offered at the School;
- will make a positive contribution to the life of the School, both inside and outside the classroom;
- are talented in their academic studies, or in sport, the arts or another activity; and
- have a good behavioural record and the potential to show leadership.
Please see the Key Dates page for specific dates.
Applicants at schools in the United Kingdom and overseas (excluding Hong Kong and China): Apply by early September of Year 11
Strong applicants who are invited for testing choose four subjects in which they would like to be assessed. These must be subjects that they intend to study in the Sixth Form at Harrow.
We make offers in the December of Year 11.